Thursday, July 2, 2015

Ok, I Admit it!

Ok, ok, I admit I have a problem.  I am addicted to Pinterest!  I love that site. It is a really amazing weight loss tool.  It has recipes.  It has motivational posters.  It has workout ideas.  It has EVERYTHING!  Every day I pin more and more stuff to my Fitness and Weight Loss page.  I just love it.  


Here is my pin of the day.  I love this idea. Its a great visual of your weight loss, PLUS, right next to it is a list of the Rewards you are going to give yourself for each goal hit.  GENIUS.  

The only problem is that there is not enough room from the ceiling to the floor for my chart.  I don't know why I find this funny, but I do.  LOL.  Maybe I will make two charts.  It can be like wallpaper for my room.  But the fun part will be thinking of great rewards I can give myself.  I am thinking... new shoes... a rock wall climbing class... a cruise (ok, this is a big one so that will have to be a reward for some huge milestone).  Anyway, you get the idea.  

And because I love to ramble, I will now ramble about this holiday weekend.  The Fourth of July.  I know I said I was going to make that Salted Caramel Banana Pudding (see old post), but I tried it and it did not wow me.  It was ok.  But it was not Fourth of July Worthy.  So instead.... I am going to make... THIS!













THIS beauty is called BEETROOT AND AVOCADO CHOCOLATE CAKE WITH CHOCOLATE GLAZE AND TOASTED ALMOND GOLD DUST.  Yup.  Totally and completely vegan.  And although it has 423 calories per slice (serves 12), it is far less calories than a regular fudge chocolate cake.  I will let you know how it turns out.  Here is the link... http://bunnykitchen.com/2013/06/01/possibly-the-worlds-healthiest-chocolate-cake-beetroot-and-avocado-chocolate-cake-with-chocolate-glaze-and-toasted-almond-gold-dust/ .

So until tomorrow... eat clean... work hard ... have fun... love lots .... and enjoy life.  


No comments:

Post a Comment