Friday, June 5, 2015

Time to Start Exercising

Since I am trying to document my journey to fitness, I will also document it with photographs.  I took a "selfie" last night.  

I will be taking whole body pictures of myself (ugh) to show my starting point.  

Ok so ... this morning I woke up and decided that it is time to implement exercise into my program.  But what to start doing?  Hmmmm.  I am a member of a gym.  I have been for quite some time.  I haven't gone in a while.  So that is basically wasted money each month that I really should start using.  But, on the flip side, summer is almost here, and the weather is nice. Maybe I should start by doing some walking outside.  I really don't know what to do.  I do NOT want to jump into exercise at a frenetic pace and then burn myself out.  I need to make this a sustainable part of my life.

At this point, I am still undecided on what to do.  But, I do know that I need to update my itunes playlist.  I simply can NOT work out without music.  So I guess I will do that today and figure out how I want to start. 

Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment