Sunday, June 21, 2015

Welcome to the Weekend

I had a fabulous weekend!  Love my family. :-D  Although it has absolutely NOTHING to do with my fitness and weight loss blog.... I thought I would share a pic (or two) from this weekend.



To make my weekend trip relevant to this blog, I will reiterate that I planned this trip so that I would not go CRAZY off my plan, but I also gave myself permission to have a cheat meal.  I am now reporting that I did actually have my cheat meal, which consisted of a marguerita (see pic below), fish tacos, chips and salsa. I tried to make the cheat not horrific and I think I succeeded.  I didn't have a dessert.  I didn't have a hamburger.  I didn't have a cheesy something-or-other. My salt intake was high and I will probably be retaining some water for a few days, but I can deal with that and get rid of it. 

More importantly, I did not beat myself up because I planned for this event.



And I will not beat myself up if I retain some water weight for a few days because I have plan.  That plan includes jumping right back into my Whole Foods Plant Based eating regimen, and heading BACK to the gym tomorrow morning.  

I figure that its great to be healthy.  Its important to take care of yourself.  But I also know this.  You have to appreciate all the most important parts of life... family... friends... loved ones... and the serenity of one perfect weekend.  :-D  

Now let's get to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment