Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Your Clothes are the First to Notice

It feels good to start losing weight and to know that you are doing the right thing for your body.  But it takes a while for people to actually notice a change in you.  So during this time while you are working your butt off and waiting for the world to notice, take solace in the fact that your clothes know.  I haven't dropped a whole size yet, but my clothes are definitely looser.  The waist of my jeans no longer digs into my stomach.  Actually, my jeans have been slipping down and I keep hiking them up.  My skirts don't pull around my hips.  My clothes have been giving me the positive reinforcement I need right now.  

Onto this morning.  I did 45 minutes of cycling.  Getting up at 5 am is killing me.  Methinks I am going to have to adjust my bedtime.  Tomorrow will probably work out to be a rest day due to my work schedule.

Last night for dinner I had....



It was a sweet potato, with lentils, and an heirloom tomato and red onion salsa.  I must say that it was pretty tasty.

Even when I find foods I love, I try to always look for new things so that I don't get bored.  I have now been meat and dairy free (and processed food free) for six weeks, and the smell of bbq meat on the grill as I drive through my neighborhood is calling me like a siren.  

BE STRONG.  BE STRONG.  I MUST BE STRONG.

So now I will proceed through another day. Stay happy.  Enjoy your life!  Have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment