Tuesday, June 30, 2015

I Did It!



Good news!! I did it!  Last day of the month... two months on my program... and I stepped on the scale this morning and was down 20 pounds!  Yep.... you heard me... TWENTY POUNDS.  

Oh, and I was correct.  Five damn pounds of water weight during that dreadful time of the month.  

I feel badly that I missed two days of blogging.  I will not let that happen again. I was crazy busy.

But who cares about that because I am down 20 pounds from just two short months ago! If I hadn't started two months ago, I would be 20 pounds heavier today.  So yeah... every day counts!  And today, I am feeling so happy!

And to make the day even better, I stopped at a farmer's market and got some lovely golden beets which I am using in my spinach salad tonight.  I also purchased some freshly picked strawberries which I am marinating in my aged balsamic which I also purchased at the farmer's market!  

No comments:

Post a Comment